New Hope Medical Centre offers excellent Medical Oncology services, on par with renowned Medical Institutions.
The Department of Medical Oncology and Haematology provides medical expertise for the treatment and prevention of solid tumours and haematological neoplasms in adults and children. Facilities are available to undertake outpatient chemotherapies in a specialised day care unit. Specialised methods of administering chemotherapy include the use of indwelling catheters and chemo ports.
Chemotherapy (Out-patient and In-patient).
Blood and Marrow [Stem Cell] Transplantation.
Blood and Component Transfusion.
Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy.
Bio-Safety Cabinet for preparation of chemo drugs.
Dedicated service for dispensing chemotherapy drugs.
- Dr. Gopu M.S., MCh (Surgical Onco).
- Dr. Gurumoorthy MBBS., DMRT.
- Dr. Mathan Mohan.A MDS., Fellow ( Head & Neck Onco)
- Dr. Suresh M.D.R.T., DM (Medical Onco).
- Dr. Suresh Kumar.S MD., DM (Medical Onco).
- Dr. Sathya Moorthy MD., DM (Medical Onco).
- Dr. Saravanan MD., DM (Medical Onco).