New hope Medical Centre, an ISO 9001 : 2000 Certified multi speciality Hospital, in Kilpauk, Chennai, India, with its team of dedicated medical specialists, is attributed to clinical excellence and holistic patient care.
- New Hope Medical Centre is committed to provide a health care quality that is safe, effective, efficient, equitable, timely and patient centered and that which satisfies the Pre Accreditation Entry Level Standards set forth by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and healthcare providers (First Edition, April 2014).
- New Hope Medical Centre is committed to the documentation, implementation and monitoring of a quality management system that will ensure its mission, goals and objectives are achieved.
- New Hope Medical Centre will consistently monitor and initiate actions to improve the quality of medical care, safety of medical care delivery and customer satisfaction.
- New Hope Medical Centre will do this by ensuring excellence in techniques, use of technology, improved processes and staff ability.
- New Hope Medical Centre will ensure that all the legal and statutory requirements are fulfilled.
- New Hope Medical Centre is committed to achieve this while ensuring conservation of resources, prevention of pollution and minimizing work occupational place hazards through hazard identification and risk reduction activities.